"Specifi is my secret weapon."
"The most important thing to make a place like this successful is the planning. For me it was really important which kind of equipment I could get for this concept."
"I would not think about designing or quoting a project without Specifi. It's unique platform allows for powerful collaboration between all suppliers and stakeholders."
"The design and level of love that everybody put into the design of this location just blows me away. This location tops everything Berlin has to offer."
- Keep projects and documents organised
- Access to manufacture symbols and product data with the Specifi E-catalogue
- Save time with Automated item numbering
- Easily navigate to various 3d views
- Automatically create Equipment Schedules
- Export your 3D DWG files to flattened 2D views
- Synchronise your design directly to a quote
- Fully compatible with AutoCAD & Revit
- As an option - get Specifi with Autodesk AutoCAD OEM included
No CAD Program? No Problem. Specifi has you covered.
We have a version that includes a CAD engine. Powered by Autodesk AutoCAD OEM, Specifi has an option to include a very affordable 2D and 3D CAD platform.
- 3D Architectural tools to create an accurate 3D space in CAD
- Create custom exhaust hoods with just three clicks
- Draw the outline and create custom coldrooms instantly
- Create work tops, bar structures, and more in multiple materials and in any shape
- Thousands of options for creating 3D Bespoke fabrication
- Add sinks and drop-ins to equipment and instantly create the cutout
- Have all the project data such as utility consumption and list price always available in real time
- Utilize your existing content and create everyday stock items for use in quote with our Personal Libraries
- Utilizing 3D, create elevation views for your drawings in a fraction of the time
- Provide the accurate 3D visuals and Renders your clients want
- Speed up coordination drawing creation with Specfi's Utilities command
CAD Engine Compatibility
- Autodesk® AutoCAD® from 2016 to 2020 (not LT version)
- Autodesk® Revit® from 2016 to 2020 (not LT version)
- BricsCAD V18 and V19
Up-to-Date access to Manufacturer Libraries
Easily configure equipment from our comprehensive electronic libraries that contain products from most manufacturers.
Easily sync your design to a comprehensive quote and back
No more mistakes and miscommunication. With a few clicks, your design becomes a detailed quote with all the products and configurations included.